We will be open for curbside pickup only during the times listed below–but you can order 7 days a week. For your safety and ours, we will not do growler fills.
- Tuesdays, 5:30-7 pm
- Thursdays, 5:30-7 pm
- Saturdays, 3-5 pm
Placing your order
- Please go to our online store to order as much merchandise and as many 4-packs as you’d like up to the legal limit of 3 cases.
- All transactions must be completed online–we will not handle cash or credit cards.
Picking up your order
- Please do not enter the brewery.
- When you arrive for pickup, please open your trunk and call 203-296-2530.
- We’ll come put the beer in your car for you.
Thank you so much for supporting us during this shutdown. Stay healthy, folks!
Welcome! Enjoy an atmosphere as cozy and laid-back as you’ll find at any craft brewery, as you drink one or more of the 12 music-inspired beers we have on tap. Talk among your party or strike up a conversation with any of our other customers or staff. (It happens all the time; we’re a friendly place.)
If you’re viewing this on mobile, scroll toward the bottom for a list of our upcoming events.
5 ways to have fun with us
- Check out our menu and choose your brews—we aim to please every palate
- Play trivia every Thursday for a chance at brewery discounts
- Rock out to live music (check the events schedule on this page) or on our TouchTunes jukebox
- Interact with old and new friends over board games, darts, etc.
- Chow down your own food or order from takeout menus for delivery straight to the tap room
Want to join the club?
Already visited and want to become a regular with privileged access and a big ol’ 20-ounce mug? Join the mug club!
Looking for an easy gift that’s sure to satisfy?
Order a Fairfield Craft Ales gift card! You can get them in any amount through our online store.
Need a place for a meeting, party, or event?
Groups welcome for parties, club meetings, office happy hours, get-togethers, etc. For groups of more than 15 or for hours outside our regular opening times, please click here.
Now, to answer some of your questions: “Who are you?” (The Who)
We are lifelong music lovers who had more than 25 combined years of brewing experience before we opened the brewery. Our friends and families have always loved our beers, but as we started to share our creations outside the inner circle, it became clear that we had to give the people what they want and just open a brewery already.
“What the hell am I doing here?” (Radiohead)
In the summer of 2014, we got serious about this whole brewery idea and began looking for space. This began a bit of a magical mystery tour, full of challenges, learning, disappointment, meeting great people, having fun, and drinking beer. In October 2015, we secured a space in Stratford, Connecticut, and we opened our doors in July 2016 using our own savings with a little boost from a successful Kickstarter campaign.
“We hope you will enjoy the show.” (The Beatles)
We regularly have 12 (or more) beers on tap. Some have pretty wacky ingredients. It’s all in good fun. You’ll be served by Mike or Joe, or our wives, or our kids (when they’re home from college). We want to get to know you, talk about beer and music, and have some laughs. We provide the space and the beer. Our customers provide the atmosphere. Come on in and feel at home.