Now for the 80s questions from Thursday night trivia. 90s will be posted tomorrow, and then you can see how you did on all four rounds.
1. In 1985, which heavy-metal band covered the Shangri-Las hit song, “Leader of the Pack”?
2. In the late 80s, Peter Noone of Herman’s Hermits fame hosted what popular show on VH1?
3. In 1980, Queen had its first number one hit in the US. What song was it that topped the Billboard
charts that year?
4. In 1988, what supergroup was formed including former members of Mudcrutch, The Beatles, and
Electric Light Orchestra, as well as Bob Dylan and Roy Orbison?
5. Zenyatta Mondatta was a 1980 album from which English New Wave band?
6. What classic Stevie Wonder track did the Red Hot Chili Peppers cover in 1989?
7. Who’s the famous guitarist that duels with Ralph Macchio in the 1986 film Crossroads?
8. What was the last album David Lee Roth recorded with Van Halen before being replaced by
9. Who was the drummer on Nirvana’s debut album, Bleach, in 1989?
10. What was the name of the 1986 Bon Jovi album that included the hits singles “Livin’ on a Prayer”
and “You Give Love a Bad Name”?